Saturday 2 May 2015

'94 kind of gift

Assalamualaikum.

…of October 1994 and November 1994,
we were born.

We have had our moments together. We even share the growing up memories.
So much in common, yet we are apart in distinctions.

You were the one who gave me those jajan.
The one who first taught me what chewing gum kinda taste of.
The one who always ajak me main tanah kat bawah rumah.
(tho ibu tak pernah kasi)

It’s only two of us.
The ’94 for Opah grandchildren.
Preety cool huh.

We share laugh, we shed tears.
We keep each other’s secrets.

Still remember holding me at my worst?
Thank you for that, really. :)

Despite of those differences found in us,
I just love you.

For who you are.
For who I am.
And for who we are.

Thank you.

....

ok la ok 
aku mengaku la
rindu kau
sikit.
heh.






No comments:

Post a Comment