Thursday 5 December 2013

Forgive me.

Assalamualaikum.

How can I put these feeling in words? Hm.

I am sorry for not being myself. No more punctual Ain. No more dedicated Ain. Haih. I am terribly sorry.
I just let the emotion took me down.

Probably due to flood in Kuantan. Can’t help but worrying sick for the people out there.

Tanak cakap banyak pasal flood ni dulu. Just prayin’ for them. As for now we’ve lost two precious lives, harapnya jangan bertambah bilangan tu.

Sungguh aku risau.
Dengan semua di sana. Dengan college project papers, assignments, exam prep. Semua dah tak tersusun. 

Kuca lana belaka.

Yes.
I skipped classes. I was sick, and sometimes I did that intentionally. *bad Ain* -.-
My commitment for group works?
I just, I don’t know. Nasib budak2 ni tak mengamuk lagi. At least they still care. Oh, I am so glad to have these people around.  

I am sorry. So sorry. For these past weeks. For these few days.
This is just not me.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment